Pubs, restaurants and hairdressers will be able to open from 4 July with strict social distancing and cleansing routines in place. Relaxation in the restrictions for Rutland people who are shielding will also continue as planned from 6 July.
It’s important that the national guidance continues to be followed:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit your contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you have symptoms, apart from to visit a testing facility
The symptoms of Covid-19 are the recent onset of any of the following:
- A new continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
If you need medical advice about your symptoms you should use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service.