You should receive good-quality care that helps you to improve your health and well-being.
The General Pharmaceutical Council sets standards for pharmacies to help make sure this happens.
Here are the five principles and what they mean for you:
- The pharmacy must be managed safely and effectively
- The staff working in the pharmacy must be competent and able to do their jobs
- The pharmacy premises must be suitable to provide pharmacy services
- The pharmacy must supply medicines and provide other services safely and effectively
- The pharmacy’s equipment and facilities must be safe and effective