We will seek to collect your feedback on accessing health and social care information and services (both positive as well as negative). The information you provide will be shared with commissioners and providers to influence the design and delivery of services.
The initiative, involving people across all areas of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, will examine the impact of new models of access to, and delivery of care, and include changes that are continuing during recovery from the pandemic.
From June 2021 through to January 2022, one of the following themes will be explored each month with focus groups, to gather people’s experiences:
- Access to GP services
- Family visiting to hospital inpatients and people in care homes
- Regular health checks and screening
- The ‘digital first’ approach to using online consultations and wearable monitoring technology
- Emergency care and NHS 111 First
- Changes in how people have experienced the delivery of Social Care
- Access to maternity and children’s service
Individual Healthwatch will report findings on a monthly basis back to the public and to commissioners and providers.
Share your views
Our first conversation will be around accessing GP services in Rutland so If you would like to offer your feedback on this subject then please register and join one of our Zoom sessions:
Tuesday 15th June- 6:30-8pm
Wednesday 23rd June 10-11.30am