People have told us that easy access to health and care services is their top health and care priority for 2020.
People would like to see changes such as:
- Better access to primary care services
- Improvement in patient transport for rural areas
- Better communication between services
People have also told us that continuity of care and ease of access to mental health services are also important for service users locally.
So what are we doing about it?
We're calling on more people to share their views and experiences with us. We all value the support that social care services provide, but they need to hear from the people who use them about how they can improve.
We want to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support you were offered?
By taking just five minutes to speak up about what's worked and what can be improved, you can help future services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community. It’s that simple.
How to get involved
You can share your views with us by:
- Completing an online survey
- Giving us a call on 01572 720381
- Sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org